BREAD IN THE MOUNTAINS
- Exhibition and tasting of traditional dishes.
- Armenian specialized restaurants and independent chiefs represent the traditional Armenian holidays and national cuisine along with other nationals.
- 13 church holidays will be introduced for the exhibition-tasting, with their peculiar dishes.
- You will have the exclusive opportunity to taste different types of Tolma cooked by representatives of different villages and regions. Tolma is peculiar in every region each having its own flavor prepared with special spices.
NAVASARD (ARMENIAN NEW YEAR)
- Become the participants of national games (team building) devoted to "Navasard" holiday.
- Taste delicious traditional food prepared in the ground oven and on the fireplace.
- Feel the Artistic nature of the by national Armenian dances and songs ensembles through the animated spectacles.
- Competition between the chiefs.
- Discover the various ways of Barbeque cooking; "Barbeque in the fireplace", "Barbeque on the horizontal bar", "Barbeque in the hole" (shepherd barbeque), "Barbeque in ground oven", etc.
- Competitions for "The best taste", "The best look", "The best idea", "The best traditional barbeque".
- "Best BBQ" awards.
- Armenian wine-maker's fair.
- Public and professional wine tasting.
- Business meetings.
- National music, dances, games, theatrical performances.
- Contests- "Armenia in your eyes" best wine label contest, "Gold keg" prize for the best wine among the best wine producers, "Wine tasting contest" among homemade wine producers, "The best souvenir of the festival" etc.